.the glenrothes - 1998-2012

More the Glenrothes whisky. After my recent deflowering, this is another example of a whisky where a little patience and a drop of water can go a long way.

43% abv, €50, single malt

Nose: fresh, sweet, vanilla, citrus, lemongrass, dried fruits, raisins, spicy, cinnamon, milk chocolate, a touch of leather
Palate: sweet, citrus, oranges, spicy, cinnamon, creamy mouthfeel, chocolate
Finish: creamy, salted butter, sweet, vanilla, milk chocolate, medium long
Mark: +++++ 

Conclusion: with drop of water, milk chocolate and citrus magically appear in the glass. I could not get hold of the pieces, but I am sure they were floating in there somewhere, or my senses are playing tricks on me. Good stuff this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.